We’d like to thank you for choosing Reno Tattoo Co. for you upcoming tattoo project. Before we can finalize your tattoo appointment, we want to share our deposit policy with you.
Once you’ve made a tattoo appointment with us, your tattoo artist will be reserving a block of their time researching and preparing for your tattoo in advance of your appointment.
YOUR DEPOSIT GOES TOWARDS THE ARTIST’S PREPARATION TIME, AS WELL AS YOUR APPOINMENT RESERVATION AND IS -NON REFUNDABLE-
Please understand that any missed appointments, or rescheduled appointments can and will affect the artist workflow. In some cases it can even cost the artist up to 20% of their weekly pay. Time spent finding last minute clients to fill canceled or missed appointments is time taken away from our artist’s and other clients.
Our deposit policy is designed to offset any negative effects of cancellations, no shows, and rescheduling.
AS ALWAYS OUR GOAL AND MAIN CONCERN IS PROVIDING OUR CLIENTS THE EXPIERCE AND QUALITY
RENO TATTOO CO. IS KNOW FOR.
- Deposits are calculated based on the amount of total time estimated for the tattoo to be completed. With $100 being the minimum deposit.
- Deposits are non-refundable and can only be deducted from the final cost of the tattoo. Changing your mind about the tattoo is not a valid reason for your deposit refund
- The deposit will be deducted from the final quoted price. In the event that the tattoo is multiple sessions, your deposit will be retained until its final session.
- Rescheduling without adequate notice, No less than 48hrs will result in the loss of your deposit.
- If you’d like to make changes to an appointment or design you must come by in person OR contact us by phone (775-322-6393) during normal business hours
- Tattoo designs will be presented the day of your appointment. No designs will be sent out ahead of the scheduled date. Any serious changes to the tattoo design may require a future appointment
-A No-show will result in a forfeit of the full amount of the deposit. And all future appointments will be canceled. Appointments can be retained if another deposit is paid within 48 hrs. Please stop by in person OR contact us by phone (775-322-6393) during normal business hours.
-What if I cancel and can’t get in touch with anyone at the studio? If you fail to reach us by phone after several attempts please e-mail us Renotattooco@gmail.com.
-What if I get called into work? You’ll have to decide if going to work and losing your deposit is worth it. Keep in mind you may have to wait several months to get back on your artist calendar.
-What if I want to postpone my appointment? We’ll keep your deposit on record for 90 days while you think about it.
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!